Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Count down: 1 day

Finally tomorrow is the Thursday I've been waiting for
The day where access cards are back in my hand, and I can roam around freely when needed
Needed as in go 散散心, eat 好料, with nothing important actually >.<
Went for unexpected lunch meeting few friends in campus
Hmm how I miss spending time with friends in campus, rushing reports or assignments, looking for lecture theaters, do last minute preparation for tutorials questions and prepare for presentations
And how we always treat Pyramid as 2nd home hahaha with so much times we've spent there :P

Tried to do a thing that I don't know the name, it's sort of rolled bread with a piece of cheese inside
Saw an instruction page on how to do it so I've decided to try out
It took me 4 pieces to learn that I didn't put enough butter when putting them on the hot pan, the 5th piece is the one I'm most satisfied with, should try again or so to improve on it
Coz most of the cheese didn't melt for this time as the bread had gotten "chaw da" before they melt
So in the end, I'm quite satisfied with this 1st trial and perhaps can try more to improve on it =D


At least days spent here were not boring with more things to learn, had another instruction on reeses peanut butter bars, may try it when I have access to a functioning fridge :P


Beautiful song with superb lyrics
夜深人静时更能体会歌词的意义

THE

END

No comments:

Post a Comment