Saturday, August 3, 2013

Unexpectedly warmth days = )

Life was not as boring as expected for these past few days
First thing being getting back my access cards and several important stuffs from home
delivered by cousin, who's just like big brother to me 
Jio him to eat nihonkai but in the end he's the 1 buying the bill >.<
my second plan to repay his kindness failed as well, that's today's dinner
Drove all the way to Sungai Buloh to meet up with him and his gf, had a family-liked meal
The fish was quite well, better than my expectation of normal restaurant fish
*IMO they usually have quite heavy 腥味 and the texture is too soft to be held using chopsticks*
The fish tasted more solid, but the taste is not strong enough, he told me this is the worst compared to his previous visits to this restaurant
Visited his place after dinner and chit chat for 2 hours before I'm back here facing this laptop and doing hw
I shall repay his kindness when the his family come visiting next week ^^
Met up with a friend doing honours as well yesterday and heard some interesting stories during their induction program
And seriously, honours can be a stressful hell if you can't manage your time effectively

*I was expecting totally isolated home staying life here* hahaha
Overall, these days had been kind to me and it's definitely glad to have these people in my life
Who needs sunlight shining and perfection if you can have great families and friends >.<


Love this song currently, and it's surprising to find he is still singing
No ideas what other members of the band are doing though

THE

END

No comments:

Post a Comment