Tuesday, July 30, 2013

忘了吗?


Yesterday geh yesterday shud have posted this song >.<
Coz I've forgotten too many stuffs and the expected delivery date is on Thursday
Hmmm How does it feel to be grounded inside this Apartment?
Well there's no bad feeling or extremely depressed
Cause the life I've spent here is basically the same cycle as I'm having now, except now
I'm campus-free =D
Wake up, do daily stuff, think of what to eat, face the laptop whole day, then think of what time to sleep, what shall I do tomorrow?
Hmmphhhmmm Take a deep breathe, and I shall get ready for 2moro's challenge
Get it done sooner is better than later since I'll face it anyway
Hope can go for short trip afterwards, any kaki? = )
Shall get back my exercise time as well after having my access card, the pool looks tempting

THE

END

No comments:

Post a Comment