Sunday, July 21, 2013

What lies ahead of us

Phew....the unknown future
The unknown space that people are busy planning and thinking what they should have in it
In my perspective, 计划很难赶得上变化 and I don't have a view on how it should be
Perhaps I'm not ready for it yet? HAHAHA
For now, I think I shall begin by doing whatever I wanna do first (I have a list of them)
Go on a travel alone, walking randomly around with camera and many more things, new things that I wanna learn to do...They're nothing new, just small things in everyone's life =D
And maybe I shall just float to wherever life brings me as there is no fixed 'future' that everyone needs to achieve, or else all of us will be having same lifestyle
So whatever comes shall come although I may not be ready for it yet
Although chances are for people who are prepared, but sometimes we gotta do something out of ordinary using courages that's not ordinary to grab the chance when it is present
Most of the time, chances come by for once and rarely second time
Hence, treasure and enjoy every moment, never expect what you can't be sure is coming or not
活在当下,把握当下
Because the future is unpredictable and plans can hardly cope with changes, what's more with so many factors that're uncontrollable




All old nice songs = )
Enjoyable for whole nights
9zzzzzzz

THE

END

No comments:

Post a Comment