Monday, July 29, 2013

Dreamz

Why dream is always so nicey geh! Or is it reality is too cruel?
HAHAHA
Dream of going on a vacation with no destination or purpose, just keep walking
And I think I saw some frens, but forgotten who they were after waking up
Woke up to the first day in Casa
Well not really the first day, just first day of this week >.<
With no apparent purpose, so ended up facing laptop and rushing on downloading movies
It's been a while since I last download movie, so now I have a long list to work on
Lucky to have some unique choco I got from barter system, kinda worth it coz I can taste variety types of choco =D
Went for a round in my currently favourite bookshop, Bookalicious and found only 1 target
The one I've been waiting for isnt available yet, but it's gonna end soon, heard from the boss it'll be available during mid of August, time for my wallet to cry again T.T
That's about it for a day without access card in Casa, heard my access card is gonna reach me on Thursday
So I'm kinda grounded, not by anyone, just by the stupid system 


听着这首歌
想象着一片油绿草原配上手中的一部相机
聆听虫鸣或鸟叫声,随意的拍拍照
一路走一路拍,累了便坐下品尝自己带来的饮料
咖啡,茶,果汁或白开水
然后翻阅所拍下的瞬间,自己一个人满意的傻笑
旅行可以很简单,自己一个人毫无目的的在一个地方徘徊
天黑前找个让身体躺下的床,舒舒服服的睡一觉
把城市里冲忙的一切留给隔天的自己去烦恼

THE

END

No comments:

Post a Comment