Sunday, July 28, 2013

My forgetful brain


Hmm so I'm back to Casa Subang being a big headed prawn
First, I've left the access card at home >.<
Luckily the guard still allow me to drive in as I told him "I've forgotten to bring card"
*Although I think he thought I left them in Casa Subang*
Secondly I've left the roadtax sticker at home, the one sticked on car will expire within a week
Third, those bills Seb had handed to me in Mlk....
My brain is malfunctioning, better start exercising it to prepare for this last war
And luckily I have a cousin who'll be coming to PJ on Wed, by that time all these will be handled appropriately :D
Well at least I didn't forget to bring this laptop, it is a must throughout my stay here =)
Life isn't that bad yet after all

THE

END

No comments:

Post a Comment