Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Freeee timeeee = )

This is how holidays feel like?
Hmmm I've got freedom to manage my time
Feel just like last summer break but instead of gaming + blogging + fb-ing + drama-ing
I went to Penang for solo trip *not really solo, just solo in bus haha*
The trip was quite simple, bought a bus tix (morning 10am) and sat on it for a very loooooong time
reached there already about 6pm
But timing ngam ngam hou, my personal guide habis kerja from mainland back to there d = )
Basically, main mission going to there is very simple : EAT hahaha
Tried some special dishes like the sour spicy fish, super nice (personal favourite) cendol with super huge red bean and tried their LUT LUT
Choice of sauces was quite alot, but I still prefer satay celup compared to it hahahaha
*Am I being bias? I don't know XDDD
And I've been to the top of BUKIT BENDERA (via the cable car haha), was challenged to climb to top
*I'll think about it 1st* 
The scenery is spectacular, super nice and can look across the island, even the so-called Pulau Tikus
That was really early and raining when we reached the top, I even saw super big spiders that are hardly seen anywhere else, special? hahaha 
As usual, I like to capture but not touching them ^^

Also noticed this cute + rajin geh bee doing it's chores in the flower

There are several nice old aged houses on hill top...heard the guide said they've been there since England time, own by some high pangkat fellows
Spent quite some nice time during the night especially ngam ngam hou is the Chap Goh Mei celebration in the old street area
Walking around the area with celebration *hmm feels just nice and so CNY-feel*, just like everyone is friend there enjoying festival
Also at the festival, there were some special traditional performances and modern geh for kids

Spent another night enjoying the tough ride up to Kek Lok Si *to enjoy the special bulb decoration*
To be honest, I think the Myvi was very kesian to be forced up the hill hahaha coz I've added quite some weight eh? XDD
Ok memory is messing with me again, I can't be sure which day is which haha but I remember going to a mall near seaside to enjoy the breeze = )
OVERALL: Thanks to my cousin and his soon-to-be wife (Yean Wee & Yu Yuan) for their warmth welcome being the guide + driver throughout my stay there, and I like the design of their house :D

突然想爱你,突然觉得翻唱的歌也会特别好听,好有感觉。
或许没有这翻唱版本,我也不会接触到首歌。
领悟不出歌词的特别意义,也许它就真的这么简单,这么坦白
无须刻意修饰描写,那感觉就很一目了然的被呈现出来了。

THE

END


No comments:

Post a Comment