Monday, July 8, 2013

Road Trip

Well this is a totally unexpected road trip
Although it's not really a road trip for me cause I just waited for them in Malacca
Yea so it's a trip organized to come to my hometown again >.<
The gang is different though, mainly course-mate- Yi Zheng, Kai Xin, Clement, Hareesh's couple, Eddie
It was a pretty short day as they only reached in the noon
So we started immediately hunting for food + cool drinks *I tried everytime any friend asked me to guide*
HAHAHAHA
These foods include:
1) Coconut shake
2) Nadeje mille crepe
3) Jonker 88 Laksa + Gula Melaka Cendol
4) Chicken rice ball (not the best 1, closed shop d when we reached there)
5) Durian puff
6) Ban Lee Siang satay celup
*No photos, but they're all listed in MUST TRY food whenever people visit Malacca*
There was a new thing for me in this trip though, going to a beach
It's quite far but we insisted of going = D
The beaches in Malacca don't differ much with polluted water but we did find some interesting 'pet' here, luckily I managed to capture them
Jellyfish that died not long after we've found it

This thing hmmm I've forgotten the name hahaha

Still one of my favourite, sunset view ^^


THE

END

1 comment: