Friday, July 12, 2013

Sing Sing Eat Eat

Great but not healthy lifestyle O.O
Began with a late morning, woke up about 930 in da morning
Lazy Lazy Lazy har sudah sampai noon and counted down for evening
The Jogging session but it ended earlier due to rain = (
Nevermind, I'll got for an extra session tomorrow morning ^^
Other activities after this is actually banned for the month but still, cant disappoint great companies rite?
hahaha what a gud excuse to let myself 放纵一下
Sing K + Satay Celup
*Tried to limit myself on amount consumed* HAHAHA
Hmmm I actually missed singing with the Sunway Gang especially we have the pro: Rac + Viv
They really surprised me on 1st time we sang K together when they start to blablabla singing Korean song
I think our (me, seb, tyc)'s jaw dropped to the ground
They sang exactly the same with little error *Clap Clap Clap*
And then there is certain songs that some of us labelled as classified songs for particular persons to sing together *If any of them is reading this, then they'll noe* 
Well the craziest thing is the 11pm to 4am session, and countless hours we've spent together singing to relieve the stress or express unspoken feelings in the K room
Is it possible for us to sing together again sometimes? If there is, I'll be the first to agree going to it!
And becoz of these stuffs I labelled as 'unhealthy habit' that now I'm doing "homework" at eleventh hour
Sleep tightz~!

在这喧闹的世界,有什么事真实的,我们都能一一分辨吗?
人的生活大多都是在追求大样的东西,大房子,车子,梦想
一路上的风景小事都只是通往尾端那‘大目标’,可以是无关紧要的事物,也
可能是绊脚石或是垫脚石
但他们都忽略了这些所谓的小事物,也许是足以改变一个甚至数个人的生命

个人认为这得看心态,小事或能感动世人,拯救一个在绝望边缘的心灵
它可以各种形态呈现出来,最主要是那打动人心的力量,并不是‘大目标’所能及的
而很多案例见到的是往往达到目标的时候,人性的贪婪也跟着成长了,只有一个比一个更大的目标,渐渐的身边的人也跟到累了,离去了
剩下的是空虚,孤独的荣华富贵
所以大家可以做到的是把握和享受当下,别一直奢望以后还有很多机会
因为机会永远都不等人,只有人不断的在追求更多的机会
THE

END

No comments:

Post a Comment