Thursday, July 25, 2013

What to write write write

A very blissful day with favourite big brunch
which was followed by juicy tasty durian puff, the awesome moment when it explodes inside your mouth
really indescribable =D
The movie Wolverine was not as chi gek as expectation (Perhaps I've been expecting too much from it)
and I found the character Viper to be quite useless >.<
Especially near ending the talking chatting between her and wolverine....really bored me and nearly fell asleep
HAHAHA
But still the ending was quite good where they link wolverine back with Professor Xavier + Magneto
Was pretty confused cause I thought Prof X had died in the 3rd epi?
Hmm should wait for explanation in next epi cause it ends with him telling Wolverine
"You are not the only one with gift"

Finally found this song, after struggling for few days trying to figure it out
Thx to Ah Juan who told me about it when we heard it on the radio = )


THE

END

No comments:

Post a Comment