Saturday, August 31, 2013

Lucky & Blessed =D

Alrite I'm a little bit overwhelmed 2day
By two opposite emotions hahaha
Firstly is the headache caused by this rental stuff with the question on trustworthy of the opposing party
I've became too focused on it until I can't recall what I've done for pass 2 days
Mostly hmm just some grocery shopping, jogging routine, lunch outing sort of activities
Nothing biggie as today's
Hence with the agent from owner FFK me, hence I've learnt to let it go and be freed from it
Hope he can handle it well and we'll get what is ours back =)
After getting my part done, I went on hunting for more BOOKS
Well it all thanks to boss of the Bookalicious book store in Summit who had called me few days back, just to inform me The Traitor Queen I've long for had arrived *the service is super nice, thumbs up*
That's part of the thing that make me regular customer of this book store
Another thing that's made my day is my generous parents who're always supportive on my OCD in collecting books
OCD as in once I've started buying book a book, I'd want the whole series >.<
At this moment of 'pocket kosong', they're willing to 'lend me a hand' to get these books
I'm too damn happy and feel so blessed at this moment

*New stocks in the house*
The boss even offer to have his fren who is from mlk to deliver book for me if I gotta buy books from him when I'm not in Subang ^^


THE

END

No comments:

Post a Comment