Wednesday, August 14, 2013

An ending is the mark of another new beginning :D

These days had seriously be fun and adventurous! =D
I'm so liking them HAHAHA
After getting rid of the huge stone, I was freed and hence the 'me' overwhelmed by excitement jio frens to go try the Sea Park famous nasi lemak
To be honest I cant taste the rice, cause the sauce is just damn awesome
not too spicy or covered by rempah taste, it's balanced at ratio so good that can make a person to eat multiple servings in each visit >.<
That's what happened when we 7 people consumed 13 plates of stuffs *the maggie goreng is just average*
It was nearly rated by most of them to taste very jia lat, perhaps it has been compared to the superb nasi lemak, anyway we have a better maggie goreng nearby in Impian Meridian 
Apart from sauce leh, the nasi lemak comes with fried chicken with special taste
It's because of the muruku-liked taste of the skin bringing in the strong scent which coup quite well with the sauce, hence I didn't get to know how does the rice taste like haha
The nasi lemak with chicken = RM5, while biasa (without fried chicken) is just RM2.5
A taste bud satisfying meal
The environment is unique as well because we were not sitting in a coffee shop or mamak stall at roadside
The tables are arranged on both sides of the back alley turning it into a lively street with people chit chatting, eating and sharing food around *they've taken almost the whole alley from one end to another*
The service was pretty fast but I think the drink is just too thin for me >.<
I'll definitely go again the next time I step into this area (1 plate with chicken 1 biasa) haha
Overall, GO FOR THE NASI LEMAK!!

The next day was as usual, with a "dream walking me" woke up to check on laptop then slept back
haha
4 hours sleep felt just like 30 minutes and woke up to my ruined plan to go Coffea Coffee in SS15 
For a taste of some sweet dessert and aroma rich coffee
At least that's what I heard that're particularly nice in the shop
Hence, I've relocated it to high-tea time and then I noticed most dessert had been sold out O.O
Ordered a Cafe Mocha and slowly sip it while reading my novel = )
It's as pricey as Starbucks/Coffee Beans do in general, that single cold beverage cost me RM12.10
In terms of effective spending, I don't think it's worth it but if you're going to compared it to other expensive coffees in town, I'd say the quality is better than Starbucks
But I'm not sure on consistency of the quality since that's the first and may be my last visit there, hence evaluate it with ur own tongue :P
I'm saying this because S/B attracted me with one nice drink but later on with more frequent consumption I noticed the lack of consistency in quality of drink, it's all dependent on staff preparing you drink
I know they've worked hard and people learn from mistakes too PEACE =D
Coffee Bean pissed me off with a milky taste mocha and I had not visited it ever since
(Approx 3 years+ ago)
The shop is well decorated with soft orangey-yellowish lights with only one unsatisfying factor, the noise from crowded customers inside
Perhaps they need to include some sound absorbing materials furniture or adding some materials on the wall decorated with 'woody-liked' materials? It's hard to enjoy the moment in a room of voice echoing around especially when the shop is full house + everybody talks HAHA
Well I left within an hour because I can't cope with those echosssssss

This was not over for the 'over-excited-me'
I requested to join Jeffrey + Zhu Wei + Jacky to go hiking on Broga Hill with the hope to see meteor rain
Because that place is clear of light pollution, unlike what I'm facing here >.<
While waiting in Jeff house *he picked me up straight after working* for others to join
Here comes the twist of event, we're calling the meteor sighting off and changing it to dawn hiking
It's safer also, we don't have to spend whole night up on the hill as we need sunlight to guide us down hill, torchlight is not enough for this task and misstep is one of worst situations can occur during hiking
*wise advice from the experienced*
Thus, Jacky and I crashed in Jeff place, special thx to him + family for the stay over
445am, we departed from his house to Broga
I was thinking there should be no other crazies like us to go hike at this time, but the reality proof me wrong
We saw several cars parking there d when we just reached
Beginning part was fine, it was until middle where the steps become steeper and less comfortable to step on
Which I can hardly cope with their speed, hence told them to go on first
Good Guy Jeff stayed with me to guide me on some techniques on hiking like breathe controls, steps control, etc etc
*They could be useful if I'm going to hike more in future* haha
Well all thx to him apart from guiding + helping me to carry the bag I finally reached the clearing from which the whole sky is visible 
And I was slightly faster than the sun = ) So I get to watch it waking up from sleep
The view was just fine, nothing superb except the part where you can see most part of lower land from there
So the trip ended with no biggie incidents or unwanted accidents
Although I did donated my breakfast to the insects or plants staying there, twice!
I'm so not gonna have another corn flavour bread in near future >.<

I did try new stuff for dinner as well, a japanese restaurant in Jaya One
The price is slightly higher than other common japanese restaurants, but the food is not anyway better
But as I've told my cousins, you never rugi trying new food
It may taste not as good as expected or too pricey for the price u paid, but at least u solve a problem: hungry
Hence, never lose faith in hunting for nicer and better food
Who don't wanna go for things that bring u benefits without lose rite? haha
Alrite, this is an end to these eventful days *super excited and memorable*
Hope to see you guyz in graduation ceremony =D 

End it with a beautiful song
9zzzzz

THE

END

No comments:

Post a Comment