Saturday, August 10, 2013

Boring + Fun?

It's funny how contradicting it feels for these days
Sometimes it's too boring, but there are times staying over alone here is quite fun as well
Well at least I'm a single molecule and is free to roam around whenever I want
Despite living the disastrous schedule of unstoppable chewing delicious words
I still earn some times for good movies and some of them really made my day = )
Spreading the POSITIVENESS hahaha
Except for The Conjuring of course, it just give me the feeling of every sound comes from a 'thing' >.<
Anyway, wasted 40 minutes of so on a "Pacific Rim" labelled file, but not the recent superb movie
I believe it is the older version movie of same title
Anyhow, Wreck It Ralph, GIJOE 2 and Olympus Has Fallen had at least carried me through the days as they were known for me as 'rewards' after the hardwork haha
Lucky for me to go out for dinner during the time when the electricity supply to the whole floor was interrupted and met up with my cousins couples
I've also discovered there are lotsa foods around the SS2 area, perhaps can find a day or so to go for further 'investigation' especially the nasi lemak recommended
It was closed on that day or else I'd had tasted it hahaha
Clock is still ticking and I'm ready for the count down! =D

Gonna go try Coffea Coffee for tomorrow breakfast as I've missed it this morning 
*Woke up at 11 :P*

Found this from the movie, quite loving the beats of this song
They sing for The Croods theme song as well
Gotta love the +ve energy in songs ^^

THE

END

No comments:

Post a Comment