Saturday, August 24, 2013

Read....Read....Read....


Torturous days....Spent most time reading...
But nothing serious, just novels I've bought over years >.<
It's my own 'fault' though hahaha for buying sooooo many of them 
Hence now kena chew chew chew them all before the working life come strikes me
Seems freedom is something can't be achieved once stepping into working society = (
Hope I will be able to finished most of them in time!!
Currently not able to try out new recipe, the first trial products are not finished yet...
Anyway, watched the first movie in the series of Mortal Instrument: City of Bones
Damn naiceeeeee, make my heart itchy wanna go buy the books....to know how the series proceed
But I can't afford them T.T
Still have Traitor Queen and last book of God's Left Hand series need to buy in order to complete their respective triology
Owh...my poor pocket....
Another worry = how to preserve and take good care of these books in my collection, this will cost another huge chunk of fortune again T.T
But I think I can work for it geh :D Heard too much negativity for this week, it's enough!
We should look more at positive side or green thing, good for eyesight
So, go jog in the forest =D hahaha
becareful though, heard a fren being robbed in SS14, kesian...
Picked up a new hobby, edit lyrics file for songs in playlist which dont have file available online

First song for new hobby:

Flying ant *I assumed* that tumpang while I drive, I brought it to a whole new region to start its colony
HAHAHA

Cute new leaves spotted while jogging =D Too cute to ignore ^^

THE

END

No comments:

Post a Comment