Wednesday, August 28, 2013

End's coming

Life's getting little better with daily jogs habit
But the nocturnal lifestyle is still hard to modify >.<
Anyway, these days had been pretty nice apart from boredom of staying in home
Tried several new stuffs like Big Bowl ice and Orang Belanda Cafe
The ice was just okok like what served by other ice shops *I quite like the choco flavor*
The pieces of fruits placed on top of it were too chunky, too big for one bite
They could have cut into smaller size, which could help to reduce cost and they can be placed more nicely on the ice
Went to the Cafe to tried a food which I dont know what it's called
I call it as expensive roti canai/pancake
The taste was a little like pancake, soft nice scent and little sweet taste but it's thinner than pancake
the edge was also fried which made it crispy =D
But i guess the main thing is the sauce, tangy orange smth with alcohol (I was surprised by the alcohol scent when it's served)
The shop is small with limited seats but there was no customer when we visited it, decoration was fine and the wall was painted in purple color 
*helps to cold down abit since the air cond was not switched on during our visit*

I love how this flower is used as decoration = )

*super expensive roti canai* hahhaa
The two ladies who went with me *natural pose* XD

Staying with home with company of some random animals feels kinda fun as well
have got a cat and squirrel peeking into my living room when I left the door half opened
Had been trolling with the puppy next door as well >.<
See the lan ci face that keep ignoring me 

found this big jumper while trolling the puppy


THE

END

No comments:

Post a Comment