Wednesday, August 7, 2013

No Title, It's public holiday :P



Hehehe Today be abit greedy to share 2 songs I've been repeating these days while I'm staying here
Hmmm the time is near to end my lifestyle here and move on
Nothing much interesting about here but memories, lots and lots of memories to keep me company throughout my life in future =D
Still there are new things around here that I've not tried out, I'll leave some for soon-to-come exploration
It shall take place next week >.<
Today went to try out the Bear Paw Burger
The fried chicken chop is just okok level, not as good as the McD Spicy Chicken McDeluxe
But the bun is where the name comes from and reason it being so famous, it taste more like chinese 肉包 skin instead of the usual bun used for burger
It comes in 3 flavours--milk, brown sugar, whole meal (I've tried brown sugar)
Apart from the 香味 of the bun that remained on my fingers for quite some time, I feel like there is nothing else special about it, but I do like the design (too cute to resist HAHA)

Well It's Hari Raya again, but this year I'm not rushing homework, assignments and heading home
I'm staying over here and keep downloading tonnes of movies/dramas for future use ^^
*I think I went back for last year* since it's special holidays and the campus was closed for public hols

No matter how bad life can turn out to be in present time, hope is a stronger force that keep us believing tomorrow can be better, never lose faith in hope
*just like how I ended up with last minute work, coz I believe I'll be more productive tomorrow* 
HAHAHA

THE

END

No comments:

Post a Comment