Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Quite likey!

Spent whole Sunday accompany parents to visit an old friend
It was actually annual visit but I've missed it for 4 years for being in Sunway during Raya
They usually go on first day of Raya but this time they made an exception to wait for me and hence causing this delay
But the timing was nice as well as it met with his son's tunang day, so the house was super crowded, compared to usual day in the kampung house with all the relatives
Due to the special day, my dad met his old fren that had lost contact for 40 years, and so they've caught up with each other, there goes the whole afternoon
Lucky enough for me to bring laptop, although no wifi but at least I have movies in stock >.<
The environment was nice with constant breeze, shade of the trees, bright sun shining and some live stock running around
We even had dinner prepared by them = ) nice people in the kampung LIKE!

A funny thought strikes me though, will my frens and I do the same thing in future? HAHA
Like my dad purposely drive to MUAR just to meet a friend bringing own children and start telling them what we did and what happened when we were young

Had been trying to make the Reese peanut butter bar according to recipe found on fb
With modification of replacing cookie crumb as listed with Marie cookies (easily available) suggested by a friend (KPY, 2013) and my sifu
The cost was pretty high as well with the choco chips and butter required in large amount : P
Began with smashing the cookies, sampai hands pun sour (500g) and the remaining steps of mixing all ingredients except the choco chip, demonstrated by my sifu (mum) haha
Pressing the mixture onto a pan and pour melted choco chips on top of it, into fridge and TA DAAAAA
I have too much for myself to enjoy, shall distribute to friends + families around =D


I'm quite satisfied with this first trial of making it
The taste is sufficient *too sweet for me* and it melts quite easily as the structure becomes sandy and choco layer turns soft, shall reduce the icing sugar added next time
Wait for next new thing to try on, or doing something totally different =)

Claimed to be quoted, this is 1 of the fren's favourite songs as well
*SIAP QUOTATION*
Monash, I shall blame this on you! hahaha

These songs feel like belonging to the same series, although the lyrics saying otherwise >.<

THE

END


No comments:

Post a Comment