Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Last Gathering for now =D

Morning jog with insufficient sleep time had taken its toll
I ended up sleeping for most of the remaining of the day >.<
Happened to me on Sunday and 2day
Well Sunday was better, at least I went to grandma house and have some chatting time with cousins
So funny to hear them talking abt the grandpa that I had little memory of him
Heard that he had some OCD in cleaning dishes and utensils in kitchen, how he had been buying groceries in bulk to keep them stocked up in the house etc etc, all funny stories = )
I wonder if I've inherited the OCD from him? hahah
And how I had not called him for once as 外公, instead I called him BABAK! hahaha
*I have no idea why I did that*

Went to lim teh and chit chat with old frens before they're off for their next semester
at a cafe, Calanthe Art Cafe
It serves cafe of 13 states in M'sia, which is kinda unique but too bad I didn't try any of them hahaha
I had a cappuccino which is just average for me, with a little lack of caffeine taste
But the environment in there feels very nice and fine
We took up a table closer to hind part of the shop, becoz we can't find seat that can fit all 8 of us
And the place looks just like home, with small table and old fashion cushion seat
A fren's comment on ice blended peppermint said the drink was nice, I'm not gonna try it after smelling it haha I guess it feels like drinking 枇杷膏 but I do like to eat peppermint flavoured ice cream
Anyway we've had some good times there, let's go for new place for another gathering =D







THE

END



No comments:

Post a Comment