Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Helo Visual World =)

After going haywire for the whole week, the internet is back in this house
Phew...terkejut when I successfully connected the wifi 
(I forgot to turn off the modem when i went out in the evening)
Anyway, it's a good news
But so far this whole trip had given me more unexpected surprises + new experiences + extra expenses
So to make up for last Wednesday's post I'll talk about what I did for Sunday - Wednesday
Stepped onto this island on Sunday nite, and was brought by my cousin (yw) to celebrate his Father-in-law's birthday in Blossom88 Western Restaurant
The food was worth the price paid, which is just so-so, it comes in a set including 1 main (chicken chop for me), a mushroom soup, a dessert (brownies) and a drink (iced mocha was my choice)
The whole set was RM15-16 which is reasonable with the nice environment + free wifi
A specialty of the shop is the lucky wheel to get additional discounts
with the condition that one receipt order at least 3 sets
So I (labelled) as the only kid of the table was sent to roll it which reflected my current luck
*kinda bad luck* got the least (5%) haaha (minus out the tax then)
Highest is 50%, but the chance is 1/32 >.<
*The mushroom soup served with pieces of bread in it*
I'll rate the taste around 6.5 over 10 but it's considered nice at that price

Settled down and then planned my transportation for next day when I could still online on Sunday nite
I shall put Monday's event on next post
*memories blended together tend to get messy* 
haha

THE

END

No comments:

Post a Comment