Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Welcome PG National Park

After visualizing on my transportation pathway I've practiced it!
hahaha, quite easy coz even bus stop have wifi I can still check back if I'm lost
So I set out with excited heart thinking where and where should I go etc
Used 1 hour plus to get on the right bus though
missed the 1st becoz I was still fb-ing when the bus passed, missed the 2nd coz I was waiting on the wrong side of the road *should waited at the opposite*
Anyway, now I'm not the 'newbie' anymore muahahaha
I've even learnt to plan the path to the Sg. Nibong Bus Terminal using the apps
*smart me* XD
That'll be on several next post becoz it's not part of this Monday's activity
Paid my official 2nd visit to the jetty (first was with trip) and the bus station I would say is very systematic
Can easily check which bus you'll nid to take to reach a destination
from 206 switch to 101 or 102 and after a long ride, I was at entrance of the national park
But too bad I've left out an important factor for this trip *weather forecast*
And so I ended up on this heavily raining national park *YAY*
Didn't give up on my aim to see the turtle on Kerachut Beach which is at the other end of the park
and with kind advise from a fren *LZT* I've sort of know how to choose the path to this beach
This was snapped after I've came out, the cloud wanted to continue stopping my next plan

Most of the path was covered by water + mud *so geli*
Can hear the sound cek cek cek when stepped on them, so kesian my shoes nid mandi in mud
Despite walking with umbrella, I was still determined to reach the beach until I came across this whole pool of water blocking my way
I had found it after walking for 40-45 minutes (approx. half of the journey to the beach)
Left with no choice, I had to patah balik and walked all the way out T.T


The GIANT in yellow hair =D
Surprised by one of them when I suddenly saw 1 closer to me



Still find this curly paku pakis sooooo irresistibly cute

Hence walked back to bus stop and stood in the bus till it reached the jetty (about 1 hour)
Legs sibeh siok at end of the day >.<
Was gonna go get cendol but it rained again when I reached jetty, mmg my bad to forget checking the weather forecast before going out
Boh bian then took 206 bus back to the house to rest my legs 

Met a random uncle in da morning also, telling me his life experiences on how good people are always less successful than the cunning people (who noe how to hide their bad deeds)
Talked begins from Dan Brown's book (Da vinci Code > Inferno) then proceed to used of biochemical weapon > drug dealing + gangstar (he said he has fren who are doing it)
and the conclusion = Don't ngong ngong follow what parents told us not to do, you can do bad things but u gotta learn to hide it, let others think u're a good person and always give others +ve impression, made the black and white sides (黑白道) respect and fear of you
his recipe of becoming wealthy + successful that he had taught me
I'll see how life takes it haha
Anyway, he was not waiting for bus - just stopped by and talked to me, even reminded me to go opposite direction to wait for bus (the correct direction)
Friendly, talkative, maybe he just wanted someone to listen/talk to him
Hence, don't forget the old people in the house, they don wan alot of money from you, they just want you to spend some times to talk, listen, or have a simple meal with them =)

THE

END 


No comments:

Post a Comment