Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Watery day = (

For the coming days that's when the 'gud' luck started
Begins with Tuesday (the day I was too lazy to go out) and decided to just stay in home + wash my clothes
On this particular day, the genius Streamyx had told me to go out and get a life
by cutting off the internet connection and YAY I was left with several options
TV, hard disc or go out @.@
So I've spent most of the day watching movies/dramas/cartoons in the hard disc
at the same time waiting for the impossibly slow drying process of clothes to take place
Also, praying for miracle of internet coming back to life
At the end of the day, it didn't happen haizz

One day was never enough
The Wednesday was spent doing similar stuff with exception of a little worried and nervous
becoz I was planning for my transportation and accommodation for the Kohlipe Trip
Lucky YCH had helped me to settle the Thai part of this trip
while I took some time to go out buying some necessities and used the PG free wifi in bus stop to book the hotel in Changlun, Kedah
The place I'll spend a nite while and meet up with YCH
YW helped me to get the contact number of the hotel as well =D
Night time, went out for dinner Wan Tan Mee + Bak Gua Roti
Wan Tan Mee tried during my last visit but the roti was first try
It is very simple, 2 pieces of steamed white bread + special sauce and 'kiap' a piece of bak gua between them, on the sauced surface
I'll suggest to add extra piece of bak gua becoz it's a little hard to feel and taste the meat
But worth the price, juz rm1.50 haha
Then tumpang wifi at yu yuan's parents geh home to plan my way using rapid pg to reach sg nibong bus terminal
Tats it!! Then I was out for adventure haha

THE

END

No comments:

Post a Comment