Saturday, September 7, 2013

Anticipating...Exciting...FUN!!

YAY!! So excited about it!
Finally, I'll be on a short trip for about 1.5 weeks
Well I gotta first thank cousin who've been so nice to allow me crashing in his place for the whole week
A whole week I can roam around in that island, I've prepared a list of places to visit!!
Just hope it'll be a safe and fun trip (for sure I expect it to be tiring)
Not only this, it'll be followed by another trip to Kohlipe in Thailand with a fren!!
Arghhh thinking about this whole plan is making me going hype now >.<

Attended a sort of grand birthday celebration of a cousin (21st) in restaurant, buffet dinner
Not really close with her and have not been meeting very often, usually twice a year or so, on family event or special occasion
Anyway, hope she had enjoyed it coz overheard she telling an aunt
That this celebration was made so grand is her dad's desire, she preferred it to be simpler with less people
I've noticed most of the elderly dont even know who we are, they're just here because of my uncle's invitation
But still, I think parents will want the best for their children, still it had achieved quite a good goal, a chance for cousins to meet up, even an aunt came back from SG :D
Alrite, I'm done packing all stuffs I'll nid, hope I wont lose my way in the foreign land and got to snap some pretty shots! = )



THE

END


No comments:

Post a Comment