Saturday, November 2, 2013

It's late night and I'm too lazy to put up a title for this
Today feels so much like Sunday becoz I've had a day off yesterday!! YAY!
haha
Sleeping gao gao and had basically nothing to do, nothing specific
Just the daily routine games/facebook apps stuffs 
Finally spark my taste buds with the satay celup sauce as supper with my cousin
Damn it tastes so good when you don't eat it so frequently >.<
By the way, I've missed some food that can be found in Sunway
Like the spicy delicious Cili pan mee, nice salmon at reasonable price of Nihonkai, creamy tasty soft halfbake cake of Komugi and more more more more
Hmmm It's been quite sometime since my last taste on coconut shake and durian puff also



Shared by a fren, like both versions! =0
This song is not leaving my mind = )

THE

END

No comments:

Post a Comment