Sunday, November 17, 2013

We're all MONASH GRADUATESSSS

Four months didn't feel like a long time since we're done with the exams
But it's considered a long period of time since all of us had gathered in a single venue
We've finally been acknowledged for all hardworks and time spent typing in front of laptop, throughout the foundation year and 3 years of degree
I'm so glad we all have graduated together and had quite sufficient time to snap photos in the academic dress
=D
It was the first time I've snapped so many photos, although I'm not the photographer haha
First of all many many many thanks to this cousin brother who had been very helpful and warmth host when 
My parents and I tumpang in his house (saved us the accommodation fees in hotel) plus being photographer of the day
Nah, this as a gift to repay ur kindness ^^

And of course thanks for all the time spent (plus "investment") provided by parents while I was enjoying in one of the most expensive cities (Sunway)
You two had been great for giving me supports during the hard time in my studies as well as HOME when I feel like taking a break from hectic stressful times

Wish I can repay more to you guyz in the future!!

On the morning of the day itself, I have bunch of friends who are as crazy as I am to wake up early in the morning and went to snap photos in the campus
Although we didn't have the academic dress collected yet but we still love it!!
Especially the jumping snap = )
Enjoying the new field *specially recommended by Anson*

First attempt *see the super-happy-justin*

Because the super-happy-justin is blocked here >.<
The successful snap!! YAY!

Next we're separated to prepare ourselves for the ceremony
I myself had a pretty busy noon with long queue at Sushi Zanmai and shopping for white collar shirt
Because I've left it back at Malacca T.T
Luckily It was not a tough task because we're in Sunway Pyramid, what else better to do than to shop here?
Changing in toilet of shopping complex feels just like what I've done during secondary school times
Not just  me, my mum also changed into her formal dress for the ceremony
I've got to say Sunway Resort Hotel is much more glamorous from inside compared to the outside
I barely noticed it until today >.<
*Is it my eyesight or it is really unnoticeable?*
Anyhow, I've met many Uni-mates in the hotel and snapped photos with most of them
Missed out some though
But no worries, we have had good times together =D
Jeff *stolen from his fb*


Seb, Zixin, Rach, Vivienne and Anson

Seb, Anson and Kai Xin
Yvonne Lim
One of the most important group photos ^^
Raymond

PK and PY

Flowers and dolls from families and specially from frens who were so nice to buy one for each of us
Certainly, this marks the end of one of the journeys in our lives, the one that we all shared together
I do hope we can have some annual events to gather again!!
And may we all had enjoyed companies of each other, the memories made and thrive in the future working
Hope to see you all again =)


THE

END




No comments:

Post a Comment