Sunday, November 10, 2013

Super Blue day awaits!

It's eleventh hour and homework rushing day!!
It's been so long since I've got this feel haha (kinda miss it)
But do pray I wont see it in da future hahaha (hopefully I will not be last-minute-me again)

Anyway, last Thursday was a fun day
Too much fun until I've forgotten my job of the day - to capture photos for the event
Yesh, it was the Hari Kantin of the school and I was assigned to be photographer of the day
Apart from helping teacher looking after the game station
*Bcoz the game that earn the most was my idea*
To be actual, it was idea of my secondary school classmate and I've used it at smaller scale, cheaper price for younger students
It is a really simple and low cost game, requiring the egg trays coloured in variety of colours
each colour represents different points, score by throwing ping pong ball
The business was not well in the beginning as most students rushed to grab their food
With the modal costing RM200+, it was pretty worrying
But in the end, the total amount received equal to double of the modal ^^
Biggest prize was small minion doll from Despicable Me (each cost about Rm6)
I'd call it the modern 招财猫haha

And there are students spending >Rm30 to get one of these and the biggest customers, spent >Rm80 to get 3 of the dolls
This doll is really irresistible to them hahaha
生钱机 ^^

Biggest and 2nd biggest spenders of the day

It's so happy to see them working so hard (for not giving up, spending their parents money) aiming for the doll
and they were so thrilled, excited for the whole day
How nice to be kids when a doll is able to keep them happy all day long
While for us, we'll start by estimating the price of doll and considering whether we shall keep on trying and enjoying the fun in the game
And of coz I enjoyed variety of food for the day, even have sales specially for teacher near end of the day
I've got 9 pieces of nuggets for price of originally 3 pieces of nuggets >.<
Hence, 好料沉底 does work for the day
By the end of the day, these kids had a lot of fun and experiences working among themselves setting up the stall and of coz cooperative parents agreeing to sponsor those foods raising fund for each class
The school had not done this during my schooling there and it certainly helps build up some business ideas in these students' mind
Ok I'm blur about what I've done these following days except getting 1st Hello Kitty cat in the Fairy Tale Series collection, some grocery shopping plus travelling here and there doing minor stuffs
I'm done hereeeeee, my eyes are barely recognizable now
9zzzz



Have I shared this before? Nevermind it's never too bad to share nice song twice ^^

THE

END

No comments:

Post a Comment