Saturday, November 30, 2013

I'd go back to December all da time~~

Yesh! It's December, last month of the year!
It has always been most fun month and full with events
That is why I like it so damn much!
This year even has an extra event: Cousin's wedding =)
Too happy becoz I get to drive to Penang, for the first time ever!!
HAHA

It's good to have frens visiting Mlk all the time
It gives me the chance to enjoy all good foods here in one day
And it serves as a sorta revision for future fren visits
The thought of becoming tourguide is not bad afterall ^^

Phew had been busy the whole week dealing with books clearance and key in data of students
Most of the books were >30 years old
And I found my name in some of them!
Back then when I was in Primary school, I'm so 乖 to read story books >.<
Packed up to 12 boxes of books and sold them for recycling
Damn cool to see those boxes being thrown onto the lorry from 3rd floor O.O
They didn't have nice ending though, all sealed boxes were broken
Haizz 白费工夫 to seal them so sam-fu-ly
So, mission accomplished for now
Time to move on to next mission! =D


Found it from the drama :-)

THE

END


No comments:

Post a Comment