Thursday, October 31, 2013

Long resting time =D

Time memang is flying, so fast I sudah kerja 20 days
Count count yi xia the gaji shall be enough for a short trip which I hope is coming soon
But phew this is not easily earned money
Imagine although just need to work half day, but will feel tired for the whole day @.@
Saw these kids still very unpolluted haha
They really bring UNO card just to play UNO game, not the 'extra game' we had been playing
And hence as a 'bad' teacher, I enlightened them with an idea
The idea to use card legally allowed to be brought to school, to play illegal game hahaha
Use UNO card to replace poker =D
Memang 'bad' teacher hor, but at least they're not using real poker >.<
Saw some playing for RM0.10 a game and tried so hard to hide the money
Which makes me wonder, did my frens and I used to be so obvious to teachers as well and they're like me now, giving students some relaxing time by not catching them out?
No kerja for next 5 days, this means its yummy sleeping daysssss for me muahahaha
ciao!


THE

END



No comments:

Post a Comment