Saturday, October 12, 2013

Late...AGAIN!

Another late post in middle of the night
Had a fun night outing with those late peeps including dinner together + midnite movieeee
Had our dinner in WAZEN, japanese cuisine restaurant considered one of the best in mlk 
*There's no much choices here though*
Gotta find a day to try out the new one, IchiZen (heard it's much more expensive, but nicer)
For me, the food in a set given is not as much as what I can get, at almost same price in Nihonkai (Sunway)
Coz I get 2 big pieces of salmon in N compared to one piece, which is smaller in size in W
But the taste is equally nice in both restaurants, but with slight difference
The sauce in N was more watery, sort of like soy sauce in Chinese cuisine but not as salty whereas the sauce in W is thicker and more sticky, with slight sweet taste
A Chawanmushi is included in set provided by W, while we get to choose between pieces of fruit or Chawanmushi in N
Kinda worth back the price of smaller salmon if you fancy the dessert, not for me though haha

Well today, I chose not to have rice for dinner and hence skipped the set meal, went for side dishes like Agedashi tofu, Tamagoyaki and a piece of salmon
All of them are my favourites muahaha *salmon is bigger than in the set meal*
Our money was well spent when we enjoyed chit chatting till the shop was closing  and then proceed to spontaneous suggestion - Escape Plan movie

The movie starred mainly by both muscular uncles, hence given the impression of just brute force + action packed from beginning till end of the movie
But that was wrong idea I had before I watch it
Instead of purely punching, kicking and nailing people down there were more knowledge and planning in it!
With high level of observation + analysis and skills involved, it can really help in identifying a pattern in things around us
Feel like re-watching the Prison Break Series after this >.<
I'd say it's a great movie, much better than my expectation and it's filled with violent scenes

Monday Blue is coming....I wish I had weekend longer than 3 days, they shud've made mon-fri as weekend, satur and sunday as the weekdays (office hour) hahaha
My wish shall be granted, in my dream later...
9zzz

tiny moon appear earlier on the sky



THE

END

No comments:

Post a Comment