Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Healthier life? On my way =D

I gotta thank this part time job giving me healthier lifestyle
Unlike the usual lepak me can play till 3am and wake up at 10am
Now I gotta sleep before 12am and wake up before 6am to get ready for the school
Or else, it'll be all day long yawning in front of students, which looks pretty bad
Especially when need to shout and scold them
Although teaching has been made easier during this exam period, but it's quite boring as well
Cant tahan then keep yawning hahahhaa
It's really boring to just walk around and sit there
Other than that, it's pretty headache when I need to think of stuffs to teach despite the exam for those subjects were over
Nevermind, 1 more day 2moro then I'm officially purely 代课 geh teacher, don't need teach YAY
*hopefully*
It's third day of this regular jogging around 645pm...and it's super tiring @.@
Legs and stomach area ada little bit sakit now >.<
But I think I'll continue on daily basis no matter what! +U+U

*Lucky no miss diao another post for 2day hahaha*

THE

END

No comments:

Post a Comment