Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mmmphmm...Not a gud lifestyle

So far so bad, this refers to my lifestyle for let's say few days back? Or more?
I'd been living a partially nocturnal lifestyle, slept around 3 or 4, gets up around 9 or 10? Could be earlier too..
This could be torturous for most of my frens who treasured their sleep time, unlike me :D
Really should have practice 'healthy' lifestyle as in sleep at 10? But its going to be boring aint it hahaha
This so-called unhealthy lifestyle have made my days, spending time chit-chatting with frens over several places, drinking all sort of stuff (coffee, cocktail and of coz my well-known favorite of all time, milo)
But holidays is too cruel to come to an end which means I don't get to spend more crazy night time with u guyz, take care and gud luck for me and u guyz = ) Will see u guyz more at end of year
And of coz hopefully our trip will turns out well as planned =D
Wow, 1 more thing before I forget; congratulation to a friend of mine who'd juz drop out of 'singled' status, all the best and don forget to introduce us well before the trip, just in case if he'll get stoned when he meet us for the trip hahaha It's fun to have some gossip around which is part of me? LOLL




Have been thinking of updating this blog since the day I spontaneously went to take photos of the flowers in the so-called thousand flowers garden in malacca, turns out the thousand is referring to number of plants, not the species. Quite disappointing when found this out but hey the place is pretty nice to spend a relaxing evening or morning.
So it's now 2am, better to sleep, will share songs in the next post NITEZ!

THE

END

No comments:

Post a Comment