Friday, July 20, 2012

Finally...It's The End...

Yesh, this is The End... and with this ending comes a new beginning!
What's new? Nothing actually, just the end of my Year 2 as well as the beginning of Year 3, the final year
Time flies and it's undeniably fast...
A full month passed and I have achieved...err....well...umm.. seems like nothing significant >.<
Well I guess I'm just human that never learn from the past HAHA..To let the days passed by with little enjoyment of drama, games, hanging out and of coz laughable memories =D
So glad to have family members and friends around filling in the gap between us and catching up with each other as well as revising on the dumb ass moments each of us have had ^^
And so I'm going back to the zombie-liked lifestyle within 12 hours but will definitely enjoy first before having to go to school. Lucky me to have Monday lect starting at 12pm, gonna take a moment at the so-called 'private' pool (coz nobody goes into 1 at 9am, usually) though sometimes could see some fellows who never care about the temperature like me HAHAHA
Alrite, some song sharing here:





Current favourite haha Nitez

THE

END

No comments:

Post a Comment