Saturday, July 28, 2012

Back to HOME!! ^^

Yay..It's the end of first week in U and now I'm home again!!
Haha..It sounded like I'm in holidays again but actually it's not >.<
I'm actually purposely back to celebrate friends' birthday in advanced and also to pick up stuff I've left out last week especially the phone charger!
Alrite, the third year is never easy from what I've seen in first week. Everything is pouring in without warning and life is starting to get rushy and stressss is here alrdy
However, as one of the 38-member or could also say procrastinate-kaki, we've spent the week loitering around malls, watch movie and enjoy expensive meals! Hence, I've not seen stress in the first week although it's silently following me =O
Expecting the next week will be worse as all lab sessions are on as well as tutorials, hope it turns out well!

THE

END

No comments:

Post a Comment