Friday, July 15, 2011

When I feel the break is coming to an end

Well yeah, this break is ending soon...
Another new sem as a 2nd year students is around the corner, counting down 9 days.
Mostly during time like this, I'll bring back memories of this holiday as if what have I done, how did I spend the time, and who were with me during those times.
As for this break, I think it is pretty awesome cause I've got the chance to went travelling or short trips with some friends (the first trip was on next day I've finished the last paper). And also sometimes gotta travel alone (went to deal with U regarding the procedure to chg course), went for short trips with secondary school friends, reminding me of times we spent 2gether. All these memories are so lovable!!
Wish I could have more of them after the next sem. And now, I'm praying hard for JPA to reply my request ASAP!!! Pls process it at higher speed and efficiency hahaha
Just bought his album recently, those songs are silky smooth and nice (especially when you are tired) haha I bet they helps u go fall into deep sleep :D

THE


END

No comments:

Post a Comment