Sunday, July 3, 2011

Usual weekend...

And so this is a usual, normal and yet quite boring SUNDAY~~
Some call it the end of the week (same as me) while some say it is the beginning of a new week ^^
depending on how you define a 'week'.
Anyway, had a super duper lunch eating my favorite 排骨面!! Still very yummy and nice XD
Luckily I've brought along my camera to capture some photos of it


After 15 mins, finished!! haha

It's been 1 week im in mlk, been on random outing with bunch of 'siao lang' spontaneously!! That's the best thing coz we can just go to anywhere at any random time, don't have to plan so long for it ^^
So this is a very short post :D


Call this number in case of EMERGENCY!!! I bet they'll come faster to your place than the triple 9 haha :P

The


End

No comments:

Post a Comment