Sunday, July 31, 2011

Morning!!! :D

Hmm...Feel kinda weird to update blog early early in the morning!!
Anyway, who cares? hahaah...
I did try to update it last week but the photo uploading was too sloooooooowww
and I cancelled the uploading halfway to bury myself in my bed :D
And so now, I won't be uploading any photo for this post : )
This is the beginning of second week for this brand new sem of second year. The first week passed with quite nice and steady pace, only thing is need to catch up with the lecture slides : (
That's also the reason why I was not able to go back hometown last weekend for the PC Expo.
But the weekend before the class started was pretty nice and FUN!!!
We spent much time outing, trying out new stuffs. Feel like its another end of the SEM hahahahha
Aside from the happiness, we spent quite a large amount money too XD
Well, I guess these are all so far, hope everyday can be more and more interesting as well as exciting : )

Definitely a very very very nice song, not sure how's the movie though.
THE


END

No comments:

Post a Comment