Saturday, July 4, 2009

A whole new Concept of my blog

Haha somebody finally said Im ki siao jor for posting so many posts for these days
But its normal de la coz hor normally when baru start will feel like to write so much things even though mostly its nonsense XD

After chatted wif our dai lou----> ah liang he suggested a considerable and mayb a gud idea for me to write something not about myself in this blog
ITS SOMETHING ABT FRENS around me these years
As the played important part in which turning me from a diam person into now very kepo d XD
Don think kepo is a bad attitude if u were to look it from a positive part It actually give u courages to ask wat're u wondering towards a topic and u get to voice it out to get the answer ( a nice explaination for being so kepo) XD

Liang ill try to figure out who should be on my 1st name coz its quite much of u guyz if im gonna write all haha
But not so soon ba i guess coz my orientation gonna start on monday haizz ill do it as when im free
And so 2moro ima gonna go back to my hostel jor so no internet connection only sms will do haizz
Wish To connect to u all ASAP
GUD RUCK n ALL DA BEST yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment