Thursday, July 30, 2009

Feel so free 2day!!!

Hmm 2day my english lecture is cancelled coz the lecturer wasn't in campus 2day haha so this morning I still can enjoy time for my breakfast and also woke up a bit later than usual XD ( kind of lazy) haha.
But the chemistry and Maths lecturer suprised us by giving a sudden class quiz @.@
Tio Chuak when they said it
chemistry a bit blur LOL about the new thing we're taught 2day ----real and ideal gases volume pressure blablabla even the Charle's Law and Boyle's law also come in And my physics is kind of rusted so nid more time to figure it out
yay 2day watched 1st episode of Red Clift the sofa and air-cond of library so comforting LOL
later if free mayb will try to hang around there haha
Luckily still can handle the maths quiz 2day Its all about the Graphs for the first chapter of my Maths syllabus . The only gud thing is we don nid to draw according to scale Juz nid to sketch it out Thats the best thing about sketching compared to drawing graphs XD
Then 2day nid to do more on my Bio notez d Left out so many days d Haizzz Nid to catch up b4 the test (next wednesday) and nid to get my hair cut this weekend
Played UNO with some siao lang after dinner Their Law so weird 1 LOL not the 1 i've been used to before this haha
ok back to my work here BYE~~~ : )

3 comments:

  1. zzz. say my law very weird la.. huh~ no play with u next time! ur fired!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha not actually said its weird coz its till a fresh thing for me thats wat we call 'shao jian duo guai' haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya ya!! true, i guess... for u?
    xD

    ReplyDelete