Thursday, July 2, 2009

A day Before the New life

Hi yeah there Currently don hav any nice pic to post XD
I still have time of a day to enjoy myself listening to music watching movie and hanging out with best frens in my Old Hometown Malacca haizz
so sad gonna leave here to PJ but boh bian nid to further my study
well my thinking is complicated as there is some sorrow and also some happiness just like the 1st day going to secondary school
As for sorrow bcoz im gonna leave my family members and also best frens who always care and help me so much
A sentence from bottom of my heart- You all cheer up my life and also bring me much happiness though they're now remained as memories
On the other hand I feel quite nervous and can't wait to meet up some more new frens at there and i've went to see the campus it seems quite comfortable and nice haha
haizz but then this could be my only post for this month as my laptop isnt ready yet
Now busy packaging up my luggage and all those stuffs Get shocked when see those stuffs!!!! SO MUCH OF THEM !!!! I've better keep my work on them as not much time is left haha
Hmm I guess tats all for now
Gonna miss u all so much
Don't forget me ooo

1 comment:

  1. we wont miss you :P just kidding la
    good luck and all the best to you,i know you can make it!

    ReplyDelete