Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Untitled....

Well finally got myself the USB plugin for the phone, YAY!!
now the phone can be united with the laptop and genetic exchange could occur!! hahaha too much of genetics stuff in previous sem i guess
Life is too long if u don have movie or drama to watch, starting to pick up old habit of reading alot alot of books and not realizing how fast the time is flying by. But this book is definitely unstoppable as I have unbelievably read through 25% of it within 30 minutes.
《那些年,我们一起追的女孩.》
Watched the movie twice or thrice alrdy but still addicted to the book >.<

Found these good looking (for me) flowers in Taman Botani Negara Shah Alam, this 1 has made me think that cactus is in fact a beautiful species (or genus, I don't know haha)


Simple and beautiful = )
THE

END

No comments:

Post a Comment