Monday, May 23, 2011

What's happening??? Why re-open this blog? haha

Suddenly addicted to following people's blog out there haha (I've no idea why)... Maybe due to the fun of reading and looking at alot alot alot of words in a page with colourful background :D

Ok...So 2day is 23rd of May, which is near to the end of my Second SEM in this university. After few months its gonna be the second year. Think of switching to Medical Bioscience coz the Biotech is mostly about plants...chemistry (subject I hate the most) but can the sponsor 'body' make it fast? The holidays in this coming July is only about 1 month or so, yet they wan a copy of results (*released after 1-2 weeks after exam) sent to them + formal letter...I wonder if they can make it within 2 weeks to let me know OR shud I juz ignore them and continue with the course I wan? XD

What had happened for this whole sem??? I've forgotten some...
Anyway, 2day is Monday..so the Chem lecture started with a funny yet complicated and hard-to-understand-game called the 'White Magic' introduced by Rachel (Ah Sien). This is wat she told us: Juz clap ur hands in certain rhythm and others have to guess whose name indicated by it... I had culture shock!!! (where the hell this game came from? ) haha. But it's kinda fun...not the guessing part, juz looking at people clapping so hard..trying to send a message (Ah sien, u may wanna create a 'SOS' signal with it so that it can be used in emergency cases) haha

Then at the car park, saw an idiot performing his 'excellent' driving skill. Specially to that Mister, please lar next time if see people coming on opposite direction on a single path road, and u are closer to the end, juz move into reverse gear and let the other car exit 1st!!! and ur parking skill sux haha (I mean side parking). Ok this is the only idiot I met 2day.
Another sakai fellow is Sebastian The Zebra. He talked to my pillow, put it to sleep and have it covered with my blanket. He even ordered us not to 'kacau' or wake it up.....He seriously need to see a psychiatrist. Maybe this is the side effect of the amount of assignments and quizzes 1 or 2 weeks back.

The fellow who talked me into re-activating my blog, KAKAK WONG is currently in my investigation list (due to several suspicious actions and behaviours he shown in daily lives, HEY YOU I purposely write so u can know) hahahahaha
Tan Yu Chin, Don be so happy, U cant run away from this :D
Ur story starts now: Currently he is actually struggling about which path to choose or not to make a choice between them, maybe he juz realized he doesn't like to eat kangaroo or even taking psycho....Anyway he likes to read articles written by the psycho tutor (http://www.asknat.org/) U guyz can try and have a look too.
Another happy news is that I've bought a mug from Starbucks!!! Like it so much :D But it's not gotta be used (coz the cleaning process kinda tedious and I bought it purposely juz as a personal collection item) XD *don call it weird, coz I believe every1 has something like this too haha

For this sem, I can only figure its a combo streak by assignments and reports. I've no idea how did I go through all these (maybe I enjoy doing them :D *big lie*) haha. Too bad they have prevented me from completing my wish of having a cinema ticket for each week : (
That is why right after they're done, I'm actually collecting Alot of drama series so that my holidays can be more meaningful (If u define meaningful as juz staring at the PC screen).

Heard rumours abt end of the world (210511) But many of us have survived!!! We're the survivors of this NEW WORLD!!! Lets celebrate it!!! *Its fun to think this way and yet idiot* Who the hell came out with this whole thing abt end of world? Will the 2012 thing turns out to be the same ending? Hmm....
Also need some help in putting playlist into this page...tried doing it juz now but it doesn't work: (
Anyway, ultimate plan for this 2011 is to get a camera, any 'ho liao' intro for beginner?

* Will add on those I've missed out to next post :D*
THE

END



*Found this beautiful piece when I was doing the poster for BTH :D

*currently enjoying this song (非常轻快) = )

1 comment: