Monday, August 3, 2009

A suprise for my room mate haha

Not to say about the suprise yet
Last weekend wasn't a delightful but in contrast ITS BORING~~~~
we had so much homeworks for chemistry and the questions making ur brain turn blur blur
Luckily I've borrowed movie from THOL as entertainment ---- Red Clift II
And i finally get my hair cut phew short hair make me feel so fresh XD but its kind of expensive if compared to malacca price The cut cost me RM12 siol
And yet our money from JPA have no news at all after a month A long long wait
Tats how my weekend ended with nothing special .......
Except yesterday!!!
2day its my room mate's YEE CHENG's birthday ---same with 1 of my fren in malacca SIK JUAN ..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of you!!!! Its the 1st day of 18 years old for you 2 haha
Our plan went on smoothly without him even realized about it haha
Thx to chui peng for buying the cake sin haha Abt 9pm me alvin and kak ming used some white lie to take cake from 3rd floor and when I turn off the light YEE CHENG don even suspect LOL
he even turned another light of our room I got shocked for his co-operative haha
Here is some pictures






From left KAK MING-CHUI PENG-ME-STEPHANIE-YEE CHENG-SEE LIP-RACHEL- ALVIN-SEBASTIAN

And an unique picture is shot haha


Our first comments for this picture is ' YERrrr Looks gay man!!!' XD
we had some fun playing with the cream on the cake XD
Haizzz 2moro nid to have maths test d
Kut Ruck to all my fren from sunway college : )

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday to your friend YEE CHENG and my best best best friend sj!wish your all dream come ture~

    ReplyDelete