Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ouch forgotten to post something here XD

Hey hey totally forgotten about this blog's existence d haha
Well it's been a long time since my last post haha ( about a week ago) haizz
It's been such a long week with many testssss quizsssssss and of course Homeworkssssss
Well hope we all can do our best and score the best for our papers haha
hmm luckily this weekend I have spent a day more than previous weekends where I can have only 2 days in my hometown
This is due to the conference for MUFY lecturers on friday haha Its their turn to become a students Hope they enjoyed it well
Besides that the Da Vinci Code where we've borrowed from THOL disappointed us cause the disc is completely destroyed and can't be played even a second of it haizzz Don't know who have done such a cruel stuff on the innocent disc haha
Thursday's bus central is so nice cause we don't have to 'swim' inside the people and can move freely with more bus seats avaiable some more Hope can have another weekend like this haha
Well upon reaching my hometown I paid a visit to my tuition teacher haha
And i've just attended a BAZI (八字) class of his and maybe its due to the tiredness I can't even concentrate or get anything he explained XD But its so enjoyable and incredible if you listen to his explaination of someoone's BAZI so 'CHUN' wor
And of course the burdens I've brought with me back to my hometown isn't done yet haha This is due to the playful-ness and lazi-ness inside my ownself XD Quite happy since I've got all the accessories for my laptop ( though the color of the cooler pad isn't so nice if you didn switch it on)
And of course we've celebrated birthday for our best friendssss and took some picture hmm sad to say I didn bring my card reader back and thats why I cant upload any picture up here yet
But I'll do it once i've reached Casa Subang Just in case kena toasted by AUNTIE RACHEL haha
Ok gonna forced myself to complete the homeworks now Bye~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment