Thursday, December 19, 2013

Overwhelmed!

Woosh! It's been a long time since I've ever been so busy
First there's the trip to Kukup with school kids
But they're hardly present when we (teachers + parents) were busy enjoying
They just hid in the room all the time (except teatime + lunch/dinner)
Hence, we threw away all the normal deeds of teachers and be as crazy + noisy as we could haha
It's funny though I get this chance to see how sampat my teachers can be
Sometimes even overheard their 黄色笑话 haha
Anyhow the place is suitable for whole family trip but not for long stay
Ideally 1 or 2 nights top, otherwise you'll start to feel boredom filling in and cant wait to leave the place >.<
Main hotspot apart from unique set up of houses on seawater, is the mangrove preservation forest
Found funny looking fishes (I called them legged-fishes coz they have a pair limbs look juz like legs) and single clawed crab...I can't stop wondering will ones die if he/she fall onto roots of mangroves facing upward like spike? Hmmm
That place will only consume short period of time, at most 2 hours
Then probably a tour to fish farm (tourguide will give some briefing on diff fishes) and the rest of time is spent buying local products (compare prices and qualities, although it's juz a small place but the diff can be seen if they're sold by diff shops)
And so, that is all of them! Remaining free time can be spent walking around the village, look at some magnificently big, huge houses built there (Some are damn big with 10+ air conditioners)
As well as to Sing K + play mahjong 
I played with 2 teachers + 1 parent through the night, from 10pm to 9am of next day
Thus, I have no idea what happened in the bus otw back...



Yesterday pulak, I evolved into Super Prawn! hahaha
Intended to stay a night at cousin's place to attend job interview, but drove to Nilai without my formal clothes
Turned out I have to come back and only went for it super early this morning
A lesson learnt: Honesty won't work hahaha
Great experience though to feel nervous while waiting (waiting time is longer than the interview itself) 
Cause many words juz couldn't come out of my mouth, they wandered around in the mind only >.<
Shall show more despo + excited look for next interview + talk more ^^
Since I've been to Sunway, how can I leave without visiting Bookalicious?! HAHAHA
And hence TADAAAAAA
Im so turning my room into library T.T

2 Free gifts from Bookalicious (being loyal customer throughout these years)

Christmas card from sb!! One more collectible hahaha
Ok happy winter solstice!! Super duper early for it haha


THE

END


1 comment: